I've designed a second site via a trial - can I swap it out with my paid for site?

SO I have a SS site already that I'm not all that happy with, with that in mind I started to design a new one that's being done under the 30 day trial feature.

Once its done is there an easy way to swap the sites over?

I hope that makes sense?!

• Replies 4
  • Views 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you cannot swap them. You can start a new subscription for the new site and let the subscription for the old one lapse.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

If you take out an annual plan, you are given a discounted rate for agreeing to the longer plan, so they don't think it makes sense to offer a prorated refund as it effectively negates the reason to ever select an annual plan.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived