Remove form data from confirmation email

Does anyone know how to remove form data from confirmation email?

I have several forms attached to service (non-physical) products on my website. When a visitor fills out this form and makes payment, they receive a confirmation email with all of their responses to the form questions. I would like them to continue receiving the confirmation without the form data because of privacy concerns. However, I cannot figure out away to do this by modifying customer notifications... Ideas?

Thanks so much,Brian

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/23/2019 at 1:58 PM, Digital-Alphabet said:

When a visitor fills out this form and makes payment, they receive a confirmation email with all of their responses to the form questions. I would like them to continue receiving the confirmation without the form data

5 minutes ago, MamaMoon said:

i am having the same issue - have you figured this out?

Although you can customise notification emails, you cannot modify the section of the email that includes data from Custom Product Forms or Checkout Forms. These areas will always appear in order notifications.

If you need to capture information that cannot be shown in these emails, you must use an alternative method to capture the data.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived