Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
panuela

Adjust site title font size (wells template

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I am using the Wells template, because i want the navigation as a sidebar. I would like to make the site title font bigger than what the template lets me do in style editor. When i change the site title font size in style editor noting happens, the size seems locked in some way.

Is it possible to change this with a CSS code? I imagine this being a very simple coding, but i haven't found a solution when searching, and i do not really know anything about CSS myself.

Also, i would like the dropdown navigation folders to have a different color than the rest of the navigation, so i also need a code for this, if possible..

Site URL(still in development): https://iguana-avocado-le77.squarespace.com

Edited by panuela
Initial Revision

6 answers to this question

@tuanphan

Thank you. I have now tried the code, but it changes the font size of the navigation side bar. I need the font size of the site title to be bigger..

The dropdown nav is in the sidebar in the 'bygninger', 'planlægning' and 'design'.

Hmm, now the code for the site title size is not working anymore? It just changed the title size for a short amount of time. Do you know how i can fix this? :) @tuanphan