Adjust site title font size (wells template

Hello,

I am using the Wells template, because i want the navigation as a sidebar. I would like to make the site title font bigger than what the template lets me do in style editor. When i change the site title font size in style editor noting happens, the size seems locked in some way.

Is it possible to change this with a CSS code? I imagine this being a very simple coding, but i haven't found a solution when searching, and i do not really know anything about CSS myself.

Also, i would like the dropdown navigation folders to have a different color than the rest of the navigation, so i also need a code for this, if possible..

Site URL(still in development): https://iguana-avocado-le77.squarespace.com

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

@tuanphan

Thank you. I have now tried the code, but it changes the font size of the navigation side bar. I need the font size of the site title to be bigger..

The dropdown nav is in the sidebar in the 'bygninger', 'planlægning' and 'design'.

@panuela I checked Wells Template Demo on SS and sent that code. You don't post site url so i can't check exact.

/* Site Title Font Size */
h1.logo.site-title a {
   font-size: 50px;
}
/* Dropdown Nav Color */
.subnav a {
   color: #ff0000 !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived