How do I make a custom pricing list with total price list for my photography/videography?

Hi all,

This is my first post on here!I am a photographer/videographer and I would like to start displaying my prices on my website.I came across this website and was wondering if a similar style pricing is possible on squarespace.https://www.louiseshrigley.co.uk/prices/

I am mainly interested the option of having the total price displayed when customers select the options they are after. I don't necessarily want customers to pay there and then as the pricing is just for displaying purposes.

Thanks in advance :)

Jan Willem

• Replies 1
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The site above is a WordPress site and uses a WordPress-specific plugin.

However, you can do this on Squarespace in two ways. The first (cheapest and easiest) is to use a third party forms service like TypeForm or JotForm. You can embed one of these on a Squarespace site using a Code Block.

These services generally have a cost calculator module that can allow you to build interactive forms. You'll find a demo here, and you don't need to build in the purchase element - it's just a demo.

If you really need a custom solution that the third party forms can't provide, a Squarespace Developer could build it for you using JavaScript. Obviously this is bespoke and therefore costs more to build, but shouldn't have ongoing monthly charges.

Let me know how you get on.

-Paul

Squarespace Expert & Professional Developer

Contributors to this forum voluntarily give their time to help you. If we correctly answer your question, please accept the answer by clicking Accept below it (you'll see it when you're logged on). If an answer doesn't help, feel free to ask for more help or wait for other forum users to add their comments and/or answers.

Whenever an accepted answer helps you, please vote it up using the up arrow on the right. This helps other forum users by giving them confidence in an answer.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived