Change Size And Placement of Product Picture

Hi,

I would like my product pictures on the product page for all of my products to be bigger and to stretch all the way to the edge at the top so it goes under the logo and main navigations, and bottom (not all the way down to footer only whats in the field of view when you first load in to the page) and to the left side. 

Also if it's possible to have the same feature as LV have it on their product page, so when you scroll down the pictures move and change but you everything else stays in place. I'll place the link here as well so you understand what i mean. 

https://en.louisvuitton.com/eng-nl/products/alpha-wearable-wallet-monogram-shadow-leather-nvprod4480176v/M82544

I attached a picture of the page from my site, as well as a picture of how i would like to have it exactly.

This is my webiste:

Teodice.com

Password: Axell123

Thanks so much in advance!

Skärmavbild 2024-08-29 kl. 00.35.28.png

Skärmavbild 2024-08-29 kl. 00.35.13.png

Edited by Hugo123
addition
  • Replies 2
  • Views 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Hugo123 said:

if it's possible to have the same feature as LV have it on their product page, so when you scroll down the pictures move and change but you everything else stays in place.

Have you tried changing the page layout so that you are using Simple with Design: Stacked? In this layout, the product images scroll on the left whilst the description is on the right.

image.thumb.png.6806e540d984beaa6b6c770dbe88b599.png

image.gif.55f69bc26c1f2493e92a754db17f2c6f.gif

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?