domain managed by sqsp but not available through log in

I could really use y'all's help. I bought my domain recently and transferred it to Google when I bought Google Workspace and was unaware that SquareSpace bought Google Domains. The domain hasn't yet been transferred (see screenshot), but Google's admin console redirects to SquareSpace. SqaureSpace knows that the domain is managed by SqaureSpace (see screenshot) but it doesn't show up in my account to manage it (see screenshot). Has anyone else experienced this? And yes, I do have emails into customer support ; ) Thanks! 

ICANN lookup.png

no domains to manage in sqsp.png

domain managed by sqsp.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have a Squarespace account?  You should have received notice from Squarespace with login info, but if not, try using your Google login username and password as your Squarespace login; if it works, the domain should be visible. If your site is with Squarespace you may be able to connect your domain and move it to the domains panel by choosing "use a domain that I own."

Edited by derricksrandomviews

bardmanhattanpta.org is online, I do not know when that took place or how. Just as a note all merged domains, the registered name changed to Squarespace but the nameservers are still  Google Servers. And many new Squarespace domains are also using Google name servers, including my latest domain.

Edited by derricksrandomviews