Anyone tried a plugin from "SF Digital"?

Hi All,

I purchased a currency plugin two weeks ago from a company called 'SF Digital' that provides multiple SQ extension products. The confirmation said they would offer professional assistance with the plugin within 5 business days of the purchase, but I have still not received a reply to this day. I have filled out their online form and sent emails to their support, but it seems all the messages are going into a black hole. Our team has tried to find other ways to contact them, like phone or social media, but there don't appear to be any options besides the online form and email.

As I am based outside the UK, I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered a similar situation? I have bought their services before, but I've never experienced a status like this. Does anyone know what might have happened to them, and how I can urge them to help us get the plugin processed?

Many thanks!

I’m so sorry to hear that something has gone wrong with your order  @PPPB

We'd emailed you shortly after your order was received to ask for confirmation of some details, but it sounds like you never received this.

I have followed up with you myself in a separate email today. If you haven't received this, please contact me by direct message using this link

Edited by paul2009
Confirm email sent

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

To have known Paul's work for years, and to be a user of the services of his website SFDigital myself, I am sure that this will be quickly resolved 🙂 
and for anyone reading this post, his plugins rocks 🚀

👩🏻‍💻 Florence

🇫🇷 I'm like a Squarespace French Guide www.florenceredacchef.com
🖤 I'm animating @squareschool.fr community
⌨️ I've also recently created @apprendresqsp

4 hours ago, paul2009 said:

I’m so sorry to hear that something has gone wrong with your order  @PPPB

We'd emailed you shortly after your order was received to ask for confirmation of some details, but it sounds like you never received this.

I have followed up with you myself in a separate email today. If you haven't received this, please contact me by direct message using this link

@paul2009 Thank you very much for your swift reply, and our problem was solved speedily! Things were done very well and fit our website. The good experience of using your currency plugin gave us confidence to repurchase the service this time. Keep up the good work 🤜 🤛