Split screen Layout with slide show

Hi all,

I am really needing some assistance here, as im stuck on how to code this.

On the home page of my side i would like a splits screen layout, with a solid colour on the right hand side and a automated gallery on the left hand side.

This will be at the top of my page so i would like it to extent all the way behind the nav bar.

I have attached an image of the layout i would like and would like to acheive the below

- Image to become a automatic gallery

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 9.24.10 am.png

Edited by pixelbypixel
  • Replies 4
  • Views 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@pixelbypixel Hi! You can create two regular sections right below the navbar, the first one with the gallery and the second one with a solid color background. Then we can use custom code to display those two sections side by side. If you can create these two sections and share your site's URL, I can come up with the code.

If my comments were useful, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly. 

Sam
Web Developer & Digital Designer

Did you find my contribution helpful? Buy me a coffee?

@pixelbypixel You should be able to achieve that look with this plugin from Will Myers! I used this on my 7.1 site prior to the Fluid Engine update and it worked great.

https://www.will-myers.com/products/p/split-screen-layout-design-pack

Did I help? Click 👍 or mark it as the solution! This helps others find the answers they need. 

Meghan | Westerly Creative Studio

🍪  Still need your website policies?
Termageddon makes it easy.  
Get 10% off your first year! (< affiliate link)