Email Forwarding Rule Impossible to delete

I set a forwarding rule 2 - 3 days ago, now I am trying to delete the forwarding email rule from email section and dns rule and I always got an error with the message saying I should contact the "Contact Center"... the question is where is that Contact center... and why the system don't allow me to delete the forwarding rule nor create a custom email address...

Need help to solve that situation... and can't receive any email anywhere for the moment.

I am the same situation, impossible to create a custom email address, impossible to delete dns email forwarding settings and even the square spacespace defaults....

• 1 month later...

Having the same problem. Tried contacting them through email which is supposed to be 24/7. But no response.

Already considering switching to a domain provider who probably have more stable system than Squarespace. Google should have done better due diligence before transferring their customer base to such company. 

having this problem as well! tried incognito browser. Looks like that was helping people trying to adjust DNS settings. I don't know much about development, but I'm getting a "500 Internal Service Error" when I try to delete.

In my case, we were trying to switch to a google workspace, so I was able to override them by adding custom MX presets. I did this by going to the DNS Settings >> Add Preset >> Google Workspace Verification [this was the only option available] and then following the instructions in the linked guide ["Step 1 of this guide"] and then opening the setup tool. 

Note: the guide is somewhat out of date, so the fields will appear in a different order, so just be careful if you are copying and pasting. 

I believe this solution will only work if you are trying to get your email through google.