Summary Block - show results by several tags

Hello

I am using the 'Summary Block' on my website for my posts.

I would like to be able to showcase certain posts by using 'tags' as a filter option. For example I chose 3 different tags, and I want to only showcase posts that includes all of the 3 tags. So I want posts that all includes 'tag 1' AND 'tag 2' AND 'tag 3'.

I don't want to showcase posts that includes 'tag 1' OR 'tag 2' OR 'tag 3' as it does now.

URL:  https://cone-dolphin-lxkp.squarespace.com/gratis-oplevelser
code: thankyou

How can I change this?

Thank you very much in advance 🙂

On 5/17/2024 at 9:35 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi,

This is possible with code (or custom plugin). If you have no budget to buy plugin, you can

• Let me know all tags you want to add
  • I will test & give you full code to achieve this filter feature

Hi tuanphan! Thank you this would be awesome!

I would like to be able to use all the tags, I currently have. I also have the Universal Filter, if that changes anything.
A few examples of my currents tags are: Amager, Frederiksberg, Indre By, Nordvest, Nørrebro, Refshaleøen, Sydhavn, Vesterbro, Østerbro.

It's important that I can edit, add and delete tags.

Is this possible to achieve?

Thank you and have a nice day! 🙂

20 hours ago, WebShark said:

Hi tuanphan! Thank you this would be awesome!

I would like to be able to use all the tags, I currently have. I also have the Universal Filter, if that changes anything.
A few examples of my currents tags are: Amager, Frederiksberg, Indre By, Nordvest, Nørrebro, Refshaleøen, Sydhavn, Vesterbro, Østerbro.

It's important that I can edit, add and delete tags.

Is this possible to achieve?

Thank you and have a nice day! 🙂

If you use Filter Plugin, you can open Plugin Documentation Page and scroll to this, it has a detailed instructions

image.thumb.png.a65d5c12f4e1effc628c3b16b8a05a38.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 10:22 AM, tuanphan said:

If you use Filter Plugin, you can open Plugin Documentation Page and scroll to this, it has a detailed instructions

image.thumb.png.a65d5c12f4e1effc628c3b16b8a05a38.png

Hi!

Thanks! I do have access to that I am not sure it will solve my issue - or perhaps I do not understand the documentation. I am not an expert in code.

I would like to be able to showcase certain posts by using 'tags' as a filter option. For example I chose 3 different tags, and I want to only showcase posts that includes all of the 3 tags. So I want posts that all includes 'tag 1' AND 'tag 2' AND 'tag 3'.

I don't want to showcase posts that includes 'tag 1' OR 'tag 2' OR 'tag 3' as it does now.

Sometimes it will be on the same page. I have made an example: https://cone-dolphin-lxkp.squarespace.com/test/
pw: 1234

So for example
for the first section I would like to show post that contain tag 1 AND tag 2
and for the second section I would like to show post that contain tag 2 AND tag 5.

Is this possible to achieve? 🙂

Edited by WebShark
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2024 at 10:24 PM, Earvin said:

Hi WebShark,

After you installed the Tag filter you want, add multipleLogic: 'and', after the multiple: true, code. That'll change the logic of multiple selection from OR to AND. 

Hi Earvin

Thanks! But it's not the user who needs to be able to filter by tags, I want to be able to only showcase posts with certain tags. So I want posts that all includes 'tag 1' AND 'tag 2' AND 'tag 3'.

It's here I would like to be able to chose several tags, and the results will be AND, not OR

I hope it makes sense 🤞

image.png.f46c613805886a10fed172646581428f.png