KINDLY HELP! I AM TRYING TO MIGRATE A VUEJS WEBSITE, HOSTED ON FIREBASE FREE HOSTING SERVICE TO MY NEWLY PURCHASED SQUARESPACE DOMAIN

I am new to this, this is my first time hosting my project on Squarespace, so I am trying to migrate a Vuejs app project I hosted on Firebase with Firebase authentication to my newly purchased Squarespace domain but I have been having the window in the attached displayed when I try to access the domain for about 6 days now, it has been over 72 hours as noted. I have read through the documentation several times but nothing specific about migrating to Firebase or anything that can be of help, i think i am getting something wrong with the setup, and I would really appreciate it if anyone could be of help to walk me through how I can solve this, it has been delaying my submission and taking a lot of time. I have attached  pictures of what is being displayed when I try to access the domain and also my Firebase and Squarebase setup.. Thank you..

2024-05-04 05_17_11-Greenshot.png

2024-05-04 0firebaseGreenshot.png

2024-05-04 0squares7-Greenshot.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Squarespace automatically includes your root domain at the end of the Host value, so you'll need to remove it from the Host column for all DNS records.

• If a DNS record uses "fidelitybrokercorps.org" as the Host, replace it with @ instead.
  • For the "_acme-challenge.fidelitybrokercorps.org" TXT record, you'll use "_acme-challenge"

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to attend to this, I just attached my new configuration hoping it works correctly as I am waiting for the next 24-48 hours for it to propagate.

2024-05-07 01_11_09-Anchor.png