Can you place a form inside of an Accordion Block?

Hello!

Is it possible to place a form inside of an accordion block?

Also, is it possible for the accordion block to have a background colour, but the content within the drop down area itself remain white/white background?

I can private message the site URL and password if this is possible.

Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Views 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi there!

I'm Luke Anthony Houghton, founder and digital consultant at ProjektID. With years of experience in digital-first thinking, I help professionals like you embrace automation and optimise time management, significantly reducing workload and expanding potential. At ProjektID, we offer a range of accessible solutions tailored to enhance user interaction and streamline your digital processes.

I noticed your query about adding a form inside an accordion dropdown block on Squarespace. It sounds like you're looking for a straightforward and efficient solution, and I have just the right plugin for you.

I have developed Cx+ [CxPlus], a new standard of user interaction and customer experience for Squarespace websites. Cx+ currently contains 18 Squarespace dedicated plugins all for an affordable monthly or annual subscription. Upon subscribing to Cx+, you will gain access to the Cx+ system that provides detailed instructions for implementing each plugin into your Squarespace website.

The 'Position Block Content into List Order (Accordion Block retrofit)' plugin is the solution for you. This plugin allows you to strategically place Squarespace blocks within list items, with the option of displaying them as tabs for a cleaner look on various screen sizes. It's specifically designed to enhance the Accordion Block by reallocating block content to the appropriate list item description section. This means you can easily include images, forms, or any other content within your accordion blocks, just like the example you provided.

Here's why you should consider Cx+:

• User-centric Design: Our plugins are tailored to improve user experience by structuring and organising content optimally.
  • Cost-effective: Enjoy advanced functionality without the high costs usually associated with custom coding.
  • Comprehensive Support: Gain access to a rich library of step-by-step tutorials and detailed subscription insights, ensuring you can deploy each plugin with precision.

To learn more and explore the full potential of our plugins, visit our Cx+ subscription page at www.projektid.co/cxplus.

Transform your Squarespace site today with Cx+ and experience a new standard of user interaction and customer experience.

Best regards,

Luke Anthony Houghton
Founder & Digital Consultant, ProjektID

Edited by luke.a.houghton