How to add a size form without plogin at proudct page?

I already have the code i need but i do not know where to put it at product pages. I only need  to put a size table for those products needed so i guess not work on the CSS for all pages. But product description menu can't write CSS.

Please provide more details of the size table (including a link to the code) and a working link to a product on your website.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

10 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

Please provide more details of the size table (including a link to the code) and a working link to a product on your website.

Here is HTML code 

I put on Product Additional Info

<table id="myTable">
    <table>
    <tr>
    <th>size
    </th>
    <th>S</th>
    <th>L</th>
    <th>M</th>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>in</td>
    <td>1‘'</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>CM</td>
    <td>20</td>
  </tr>

Add CSS

table {
  width: 100%;
  border-collapse: collapse;
  margin: 20px 0;
}

th, td {
  border: 1px solid #ccc;
  padding: 8px;
  text-align: left;
}

th {
  background-color: #f2f2f2;
}

It shows at the very bottom of my page and i want to move it between my product description.

image.thumb.png.be00f00be9ca08776646a061b81ab0a3.png

Thanks for sharing the code. I noted that the HTML you've quoted is incomplete. This may be a copy and paste error but you'll want to check this.

It will be possible to add a table like this to the Product Description using some custom JavaScript. The JavaScript solution will depend on how many tables of data you need to display. For example, does it need to apply the same basic table (and data) to all products, are there different tables for different products. 

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

57 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

Thanks for sharing the code. I noted that the HTML you've quoted is incomplete. This may be a copy and paste error but you'll want to check this.

It will be possible to add a table like this to the Product Description using some custom JavaScript. The JavaScript solution will depend on how many tables of data you need to display. For example, does it need to apply the same basic table (and data) to all products, are there different tables for different products. 

Thank you for your help! It's my HTML incomplete. Now it works!

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.