Acuity Scheduling with Stripe to include Paynow payment mode

Hi all, I have my Acuity Scheduler embedded in Squarespace website. My payment on Acuity is connected to Stripe payment processor which currently only gives my client option to pay via credit card. Can I ask how do I go about doing the coding to include Paynow option (which is valid for use in Singapore) when client book appointment and make payment via my Acuity scheduler? 
I have no background for coding and really appreciate if someone could advise how I can go about this. Thank you! 

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Pixie said:

My payment on Acuity is connected to Stripe payment processor which currently only gives my client option to pay via credit card. Can I ask how do I go about doing the coding to include Paynow option (which is valid for use in Singapore)

@Pixie This isn't possible on Acuity Scheduling. You can only use Stripe, Square or PayPal and the currencies supported by Acuity. Code cannot be used to add other payment processors or to modify the way the supported processors work. For more information, see Connecting payment processors to Acuity Scheduling.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain

@paul2009 thanks for the info. What I’m trying to figure out is how I go about doing the coding on my Stripe such that it gets reflected in my Acuity since Stripe is already connected to my Acuity account. I read this but not sure how to even start on accessing the code and editing/ implementing it… https://docs.stripe.com/payments/paynow/accept-a-payment

so am wondering if there’s any acuity / stripe user who has this knowledge to share here 🙏🏽

6 hours ago, Pixie said:

I read this but not sure how to even start on accessing the code and editing/ implementing it… https://docs.stripe.com/payments/paynow/accept-a-payment

You cannot use Stripe’s code on Acuity in this way. You can only use the built-in payment methods and currencies. 

Edited by paul2009

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain