Add customers to specific course

Hi there,

I need to limit the number of people that sign up to a digital course which I realise isn't possible. I wondered if I can sell the course as a service and then manually add people to the course in my digital products area. So basically I would need to either add 30 customers or maybe give all of them a link to sign up to the course for free, but this link can't be public? Can anyone make any suggestions about this or how to only sell 30 places on a digital course?

Website needs to be live next week and was pretty much built before I realised you can't limit numbers.

Thanks

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately you can't add people manually to a course using Member Sites. Members have to sign up themselves, so this likely wouldn't work for you.

What I'd recommend is looking into Memberspace, which is a third-party service that can protect your content in a similar way to Member Sites, but it gives you more control. With Memberspace, you can add people manually, so you could have people sign up and then add them to a plan manually. There isn't a way to limit the number of people who sign up, but you can keep it private and just invite manually. 

I've done this for several clients so feel free to reach out if you need help.