Urgent help needed! Summary or carousel block? not able to center items properly

Hello there!

I don't remember what type of block I created this with! But for whatever reason the items in the carousel are slightly off center, even when I select 'center'. I have multiple pages with this issue across the board. When there are more than 4 items, the arrows that show below the carousel are off center too. Also, the 3rd item in each carousel on all the pages appears to be slightly shorter than the rest?

Site: https://koala-magenta-f3fz.squarespace.com/

PW: CURATEANDCO2024

Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 12.06.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 12.08.50 PM.png

@tuanphan @Ziggy Sorry to bother you both, I've figured out the other issues I posted about but this one I'm stumped on! The site is live with a PW (posted above).

The 3rd image being slightly smaller was a creative issue. Now the only issue is why the carousel / arrows are not centered. 

Hi @nataliels which page are you seeing this issue?

I found this on your homepage and it looks centered?

image.thumb.png.261477782ad28afae3abf7d41946fd74.png

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Website Developer
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace Training session <- feeling stuck and want to learn?
👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list. From code to plugin to domain setup.
 Did I help? I like coffee (Thank you)
🧰 See the tools I use (contain affiliate links)

18 hours ago, nataliels said:

@Ziggy Sorry to bother you both, I've figured out the other issues I posted about but this one I'm stumped on!

The slight off centering is probably caused by a setting, when you have "Show Adjacent Slides" toggled on, it will show the edge of the next slide, in this case #5, and therefore push the others to be slightly smaller and pushed to the left to accommodate the edge of the fifth slide.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?