adding section to blog posts

I've designed my site to have a transparent header with white text/logo. Each page has a similar top section with updated copy, but the blog posts do not have a way to add the top section above the blog title. Is there a way to add my topographic background section to the top of all blog posts?

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FHamel said:

I've designed my site to have a transparent header with white text/logo. Each page has a similar top section with updated copy, but the blog posts do not have a way to add the top section above the blog title. Is there a way to add my topographic background section to the top of all blog posts?

Hi @FHamel

Can you provide the site URL (+ password if the site isn’t live)  to allow the community to assist you.

L

There are some ways to achieve this. You can choose one, I can give a quick guide to achieve it

(1) Add a Section to Footer, then we can use code to move it to top of blog posts + hide this section on other pages

(2) Use Section Loader Plugin, then do similar (1), but you will create a section in Not Linked Page

(3) If your section is simple, you can give mockup, we can use HTML code to code it, then use JS code to append it to top of blog posts.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 weeks later...