HIDE SINGLE IMAGE ON MOBILE ONLY

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

10 hours ago, charlottewritescopy said:

I'm trying to hide one image on mobile only...I've tried a ton of code

You shouldn't need code. Whilst in the page editor, choose the mobile preview (click the mobile icon in the top right) and then drag this image so that it is covered by one of the other images 🙂.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

• Solution

Sure, but when you select this image, you should be able to move it behind the one of the other images (see below). Have I misunderstood what you want to be able to do?

image.thumb.gif.2bee3639065d292e39f4b20fca2b1779.gif

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

• 4 months later...
On 6/7/2024 at 7:07 AM, Andrew101 said:

Is there a way to have hide an image specifically in the footer?

You can find ID of Image, then use this code to Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
	footer.sections enter-id-of-image-block {
		display: none;
}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)