Stucked at "Searching availability"

I have a urgent problem that I got from my provider at Checkfront (this code works perfectly directly on this Squarespace page with Iphone, but not on any PC browser or Android phone so i need someones help to fix this. 

Here is the code I put in and as it works already on Iphone/MAC i just need to know what I should do to make it work on PC/Android (if i update the page twice it works but before that it is just spinning saying

"Searching availability" 

<script type="text/javascript" src="//cfhermesii.checkfront.com/lib/interface--0.js"></script> <!-- CHECKFRONT BOOKING PLUGIN v25--> <div id="CHECKFRONT_WIDGET_01"><p id="CHECKFRONT_LOADER" style="background: url('//cfhermesii.checkfront.com/images/loader.gif') left center no-repeat; padding: 5px 5px 5px 20px">Searching Availability...</p></div> <script> new DROPLET.Widget ({ host: 'cfhermesii.checkfront.com', target: 'CHECKFRONT_WIDGET_01', item_id: '12', category_id: '4', partner_id: '14', options: 'tabs', provider: 'droplet' }).render(); </script> <noscript><a href="https://cfhermesii.checkfront.com/reserve/" style="font-size: 16px">Continue to Secure Booking System &raquo;</a></noscript>

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you connected Checkfront support? They are more likely to be able to provide the support you need. Good luck!

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

Posted (edited)

Yes, I started with them, the problem is not on their side. The widget works fine, and also on squarespace in this case but only on Iphone/mac. I have checked, and for sure the problem is not on Checkfronts side. 

Edited by Bella12345Bella