Smaller space between two summary blocks?

Hi @SLDC it should be a case of lining up the blocks so one is right underneath the other. Is there excess space on your upper summary block that can be dragged down? 

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Website Developer
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 Can't figure something out and want to learn? 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace session 
👩‍💻 Need some customisation for a design? 💁‍♀️ Custom Code help
 Did I help? 💁‍♀️ I like coffee

@SLDC is there a reason you can't use one summary block? If it's due to the number of items you might like to check out this plugin: https://www.squarewebsites.org/squarespace-plugins/p/lazy-summaries

If you need to stick with two blocks, try this:

/* ADJUST PADDING SUMMARY BLOCKS ON COUNTRIES PAGE */

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1704198739317_5803 {
  padding-bottom: none !important;
}

#block-6594073513ebf9420cea83f2 {
  padding-top: none !important;
}

If this helped you, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly 👆

Cass Aggett is a Squarespace website designer for go-getting women – no matter what stage of business.

WEBSITEINSTAGRAM

On 1/3/2024 at 3:54 PM, melody495 said:

Hi @SLDC it should be a case of lining up the blocks so one is right underneath the other. Is there excess space on your upper summary block that can be dragged down? 

Thank you for answering. No, there us no excess space I could drag.

11 hours ago, CassAggett said:

@SLDC is there a reason you can't use one summary block? If it's due to the number of items you might like to check out this plugin: https://www.squarewebsites.org/squarespace-plugins/p/lazy-summaries

If you need to stick with two blocks, try this:

/* ADJUST PADDING SUMMARY BLOCKS ON COUNTRIES PAGE */

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1704198739317_5803 {
  padding-bottom: none !important;
}

#block-6594073513ebf9420cea83f2 {
  padding-top: none !important;
}

Thank you! Your code didn't change anything in the layout, but I am looking into your plugin suggestion. I already have the LITE version as Chrome extension, will see if I can upgrade to also have the Plugins and rest of the options. Good advice, thanks a lot!

5 hours ago, SLDC said:

Thank you for answering. No, there us no excess space I could drag.

Thanks for the site url. Looks like it's because of the padding in the section. You can select "Fill Screen" off for that section that includes your top summary block, that should remove the alignment issue.

Alternatively, add the bottom summary block to the same section, rather than a new section.

The Lazy Summaries plugin in great 🙂 

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Website Developer
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 Can't figure something out and want to learn? 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace session 
👩‍💻 Need some customisation for a design? 💁‍♀️ Custom Code help
 Did I help? 💁‍♀️ I like coffee