Move Product section UP & Resize Product Item for Mobile

Go to solution Solved by Web_Solutions,

1. (see attached image) how can I move the Producct section up to be in line with the image?

2. I enabled waitlist via selling tools > waitlist > settings > "allow waitlist sign ups".
how do i resize the email address field and sign-up button to be the same width as the info below it? 

because its currently creating some blank space on the right side when viewing on mobile. 

3. See the second screenshot, on mobile

how do i move the "description"  to the "sizing chart" section closer to the "elevate" text? while keeping the "you might also like section below with some space between.

&

4. on mobile too,

how do you make the "description" to the "sizing chart section" width take up the max width/length of webpage on mobile?
also the "add to cart" button on an item thats not sold out 

link: 
https://lavender-oval-sydh.squarespace.com/shop/p/best-friend-minimal-t-shirt-4. <-- sold out  item page
https://lavender-oval-sydh.squarespace.com/shop/p/best-friend-minimal-t-shirt-3 <-- none sold item out page

pw to site: help

template: spotted

Trial

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 9.11.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 9.26.25 PM.png

• Solution
8 hours ago, WhoAJ said:

1. (see attached image) how can I move the Producct section up to be in line with the image?

2. I enabled waitlist via selling tools > waitlist > settings > "allow waitlist sign ups".
how do i resize the email address field and sign-up button to be the same width as the info below it? 

because its currently creating some blank space on the right side when viewing on mobile. 

3. See the second screenshot, on mobile

how do i move the "description"  to the "sizing chart" section closer to the "elevate" text? while keeping the "you might also like section below with some space between.

&

4. on mobile too,

how do you make the "description" to the "sizing chart section" width take up the max width/length of webpage on mobile?
also the "add to cart" button on an item thats not sold out 

link: 
https://lavender-oval-sydh.squarespace.com/shop/p/best-friend-minimal-t-shirt-4. <-- sold out  item page
https://lavender-oval-sydh.squarespace.com/shop/p/best-friend-minimal-t-shirt-3 <-- none sold item out page

pw to site: help

template: spotted

Trial

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 9.11.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 9.26.25 PM.png

Add these code on Custom CSS panel in Website Utilities Website Tools > Custom CSS.

.view-item .ProductItem-summary{
    align-items: flex-start !important;
}
.ProductItem-summary .product-restock-notification{
    width: 90% !important;
}
.view-item .ProductItem-summary .product-restock-notification [name="email"] {
    min-width: 10px !important;
    box-sizing: border-box !important;
}
@media(max-width: 767px) {
    .view-item section.ProductItem-additional, .view-item .ProductItem-summary .product-restock-notification {
        width: 100% !important;
    }
    .view-item .ProductItem-details-excerpt, .view-item .ProductItem-additional, .view-item .product-mark.sold-out {
        margin: 0 !important;
    }
}

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.

@Web_Solutions friend that's exactly what I needed! thanks very much.

just one more thing please - all on mobile.

1. for items in stock is there any way to also make the add to cart button also full width?(more to the right as there's still some space there) - on the mobile
2. How can I adjust the size of the add to cart button on mobile (make it a bit thinner-height wise) -on mobile
3. "description" to "sizing chart" section(think its called product item additional) how can i shrink the size of that section on mobile only to make it smaller? 

BEST FRIEND TEE- PURPLE — BEST FRIEND.jpeg

1 hour ago, WhoAJ said:

@Web_Solutions friend that's exactly what I needed! thanks very much.

just one more thing please - all on mobile.

1. for items in stock is there any way to also make the add to cart button also full width?(more to the right as there's still some space there) - on the mobile
2. How can I adjust the size of the add to cart button on mobile (make it a bit thinner-height wise) -on mobile
3. "description" to "sizing chart" section(think its called product item additional) how can i shrink the size of that section on mobile only to make it smaller? 

BEST FRIEND TEE- PURPLE — BEST FRIEND.jpeg

Replace the previous code with the code below. 

.view-item .ProductItem-summary {
    align-items: flex-start !important
}

.ProductItem-summary .product-restock-notification {
    width: 90% !important
}

.view-item .ProductItem-summary .product-restock-notification [name="email"] {
    min-width: 10px !important;
    box-sizing: border-box !important
}

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .view-item section.ProductItem-additional,.view-item .ProductItem-summary .product-restock-notification, .view-item .ProductItem-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper  {
        width:100% !important
    }

.view-item .ProductItem-details-excerpt,.view-item .ProductItem-additional, .view-item .product-mark.sold-out{
        margin: 0 !important
    }
    .ProductItem-additional .accordion-block *{
        font-size: 12px !important;
    }
    .view-item .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper .sqs-add-to-cart-button {
        font-size: 14px !important;
        padding-top: 15px !important;
        padding-bottom: 15px !important;
    }
}

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.