Design Feedback

Password: testview

I'm look for some design feedback on my website, 90% of all pages have been built, but I think the site design wise isn't consistent. I was trying keep the colour scheme fairly neutral with whites/greys/blacks.

I think a lot of the images where icons have been used, for things such as the product pages where I have the packages listed could do with a change so open to suggestions on all of those too!

Any feedback would be super helpful. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @LukeView!

There's lots of various fonts going on here... between the logo, the header navigation, the header button, and the paragraph text. It's too many. I really like the logo font though.

The text on the home page needs to resonate more with the customer.... what is their problem and how can you solve it? Why does someone need your services? How are you different?

I'm not sure that the layout at the top is the best to grab people's attention. Not sure if you need a different picture, but at the minimum, the text/button could be laid out differently.

In the About section, I would expand a little on the text about why you started the company. Did you have a bad experience with a big agency? Pay too much for what you got in return? What problem did you experience that led you to create the solution... if you have that problem, then other people do too... and by talking about it, people will say, "hey that's me... and he has the solution". It wouldn't hurt to have a picture of you too.

There's a lot of lines on the About page! There's the "About Us" underline, the section lines, the accordion lines, etc... It's a bit distracting.

The packages need more information than the name/price. What's included in each package? Which package is the best fit for who?

On the Contact form - not many people are going to want to type in their phone number. I would not make that field required, otherwise people are not going to fill out the form.

Hyperlink your email address in the footer.

You're off to a good start, just focus on adding more text that relates to the person visiting your site so that they'll convert into a customer. Let me know if you have questions about anything 🙂

Jessica Miller | Squarespace Website Designer
https://www.jessicamiller.work
jessica@jessicamiller.work

Search the blog and get Squarespace tips to your inbox
https://www.jessicamiller.work/blog

Want to pick my brain or get help? Book a free 15 minute call.

If my post solved your problem, please mark it as the solution - thanks!