Video overlay not showing on mobile

Hey everyone, 

I have an odd issue I'm struggling with. If you go to my site (https://be-and-become-coaching.squarespace.com), the section above the footer is a video with a colour overlay. This colour overlay displays properly on desktop as well as Squarespace's mobile preview. However on an actual mobile device, the overlay isn't showing up. 

Has anyone experienced this issue? I tried both safari and chrome mobile browsers and both show up the same way. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Edited by floatleft
URL wasn't showing up
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tested on chrome android, seems to be working,  I'm seeing what Tuanphan is seeing.

Seems like a few people are seeing the same issue, can you all contact SquareSpace Customer Care Support to raise a ticket?

As we can't help with technical issues on the forum here, you'll need to speak to SquareSpace. 

In the meantime, you could try this . Or please share your website url so we can check.

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Nerd
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace Training session <- feeling stuck and want to learn?
👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list. From code to plugin to domain setup.
🧰 See the tools I use (contain affiliate links)
 Did I help? I like coffee (Thank you)