I deleted my preset DNS records and I can't restore them

Hi,

I attempted to connect our website to a site to host PDF documents linked to our domain and now my Squarespace defaults have disappeared and when I try to restore the Squarespace defaults by readding them it says that "We were unable to add these records. Try again later. If this problem continues, contact Customer Support"

I have contacted customer support but I'm no longer able to send or receive emails as our emails are also connected to our domain so I can't see when they respond to me to help, I did add my personal email address and mobile phone number but I'm not sure if they'll use them due to privacy etc.

I have also contacted the other company involved in the hosting of PDF's mentioned above and they're unable to help because their preset records weren't added during the change either.

If anyone has any suggestions I will gladly try anything.

TIA

image.thumb.png.4d43fcb1fffaddd289a7b33726cd777d.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Horizon_Growth said:

when I try to restore the Squarespace defaults by readding them it says that "We were unable to add these records. Try again later. If this problem continues, contact Customer Support"

The only workaround I can suggest is to manually create the required records. If this doesn't work, then you will need to contact Squarespace Customer Support about this as we (forum users) cannot resolve technical issues.

You may be able to get assistance via live chat if you contact them now. This operates from Monday to Friday, from
4am to 8pm EST.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?