Move list section outside arrows to top (either side of title)

Hi all

Site: https://sailfish-carillon-mzpc.squarespace.com/?password=pass
PW: pass

I've found posts with codes to move the bottom centre arrows to the top centre but I'm having trouble moving the outside arrows to move to the top.

Specifically I'd like to be able to move the arrows to appear either side of the list section title, but I'm sure it would be ok below the title as well if it's too difficult/not possible.

This section is about 2/3 of the way down the home page:

image.thumb.png.8db3129c67ac4da50f02aa84914ed1ef.png

Don't mind the site, it was only just handed over to me and I haven't updated much yet!

Thank you 😊

If this helped you, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly 👆

Cass Aggett is a Squarespace website designer for go-getting women – no matter what stage of business.

WEBSITE • INSTAGRAM

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Our Team and the images and arrows are in two different DIVs so I don't see a CSS only way to do this.

It might be possible to do something with JavaScript but I know of no code that does this.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.