Naviagation throught the Galleries without going back to the main page

Dear all,

I am struggling finding the solution, hopefully is simpler than I think 🙂  

I have the following website. https://www.paolodebenedictis.it/projects

What I am trying to achieve is the navigation throught the galleries without going back to the page "Projects". 

Each gallery has many images, which can be navigate with an arrow (the nr. 1 in the attached screenshot). Is there any way to insert a navigation button at the bottom that would allow you to go to the next or previous gallery (numbers 2A and 2B in the attached screenshot)?

Thank you

Regards

Maria

Screenshot2023-11-11at16_52_33.thumb.png.ffb292bd962c2c3f9e20cb109c47a399.png

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/13/2023 at 12:40 AM, creedon said:

Please see Gallery Page Previous Next Links Add.

Let me know how it goes.

Hi Creedon, 

thank you! If I have correctly understood, the solution would be to include the link to the next/previous project in the description. Actually, it is like that, please see the link: https://www.paolodebenedictis.it/en-motta-2023-1

Screenshot2023-11-15at21_59_16.thumb.png.de0a5494a4b0217826dfe38d27f31443.png

What I'm trying to achieve is the next l previous link at the bottom of the gallery. Do you think it is possible?

Thank you again,

Maria

What I'm trying to achieve is the next l previous link at the bottom of the gallery. Do you think it is possible?

To modify what you've already done looks problematic.

If I have correctly understood, the solution would be to include the link to the next/previous project in the description.

Yes. But the code does something with those links to add previous and next links in an area where they are normally not.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

do you think would be possible to make visible the description of the page gallery?

It may be possible but I know of know code that currently does this.

The description you type in is turned into header tags that search engines can use. So, it might be possible to use those tags as a basis for code that would create gallery nav links elsewhere on the page.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.