Remove 'SALE' icon from products

Go to solution Solved by Web_Solutions,

52 minutes ago, niteshifte said:

How can I remove the 'SALE' from these 2 products on my homepage? I have successfully removed it elsewhere with code but struggling to get it removed here.

https://www.peterotoole.ie

Thanks very much!

Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 12.07.17 p.m..png

Add these code on Custom CSS panel in Website Utilities Website Tools > Custom CSS.

.products .product-mark.sale{
  display: none !important;
}

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, Web_Solutions said:

Add these code on Custom CSS panel in Website Utilities Website Tools > Custom CSS.

.products .product-mark.sale{
}

Thanks so much for the reply! i tried the code above and it doesn't work I'm afraid. Also, it's important that the code only removes the 'SALE' from these 2 items and not other items. Thanks a mill.

39 minutes ago, niteshifte said:

Thanks so much for the reply! i tried the code above and it doesn't work I'm afraid. Also, it's important that the code only removes the 'SALE' from these 2 items and not other items. Thanks a mill.

Where did you add it?

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik

4 minutes ago, Web_Solutions said:

Where did you add it?

I added it into Custom CSS but if you checked, it wouldn't of been there as I removed it since it wasn't working. I have since re-added it however and should be there if you check. I also noticed there is another product on that page that shouldn't have a sale graphic. See below.  If I could remove the Sale from these 3 it would be great!

Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 3.31.23 p.m..png

On 11/8/2023 at 10:32 PM, niteshifte said:

I added it into Custom CSS but if you checked, it wouldn't of been there as I removed it since it wasn't working. I have since re-added it however and should be there if you check. I also noticed there is another product on that page that shouldn't have a sale graphic. See below.  If I could remove the Sale from these 3 it would be great!

Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 3.31.23 p.m..png

To remove sale bag from the cork gift bag product, use this CSS code

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1695637693483_52329 .sale {
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

4 hours ago, niteshifte said:

Thanks for that! That works for one of the calendars but not the other calendar or the gift bag?

Hi, you can install SquareSpace ID Finder for your browser, example below for chrome

image.png.506737e9b0edbd8dc7dda48dbe537d66.png

When you turn it on, you will then be able to find the relevant ID for that specific product you need to remove the sale from

image.thumb.png.36c535df0c5abb10d7e37fe5dbb49453.png

You can select multiple of them like this (with the comma)

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1695637693483_52329, #block-95ef6b014537c903a2f1 .sale {
}

You can do that for all that you need to remove the sale text from. Try and let me know how it goes.

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Website Developer
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace Training session <- feeling stuck and want to learn?
👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list. From code to plugin to domain setup.
 Did I help? I like coffee (Thank you)
🧰 See the tools I use (contain affiliate links)

1 hour ago, melody495 said:

Hi, you can install SquareSpace ID Finder for your browser, example below for chrome

image.png.506737e9b0edbd8dc7dda48dbe537d66.png

When you turn it on, you will then be able to find the relevant ID for that specific product you need to remove the sale from

image.thumb.png.36c535df0c5abb10d7e37fe5dbb49453.png

You can select multiple of them like this (with the comma)

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1695637693483_52329, #block-95ef6b014537c903a2f1 .sale {
}

You can do that for all that you need to remove the sale text from. Try and let me know how it goes.

That is insanely useful!! wow. just downloaded the extension but my products disappear when I use it. Do you happen to know what's happening here?! Thanks again!

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 4.03.40 p.m..png

• Solution
13 minutes ago, niteshifte said:

That is insanely useful!! wow. just downloaded the extension but my products disappear when I use it. Do you happen to know what's happening here?! Thanks again!

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 4.03.40 p.m..png

Add code like this. Add the comma after .sale

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1695637693483_52329 .sale, div#block-95ef6b014537c903a2f1 .sale {
}

Edited by Web_Solutions

MD Rofik

Just now, niteshifte said:

Unreal! I learned something new in the process as well. I really appreciate your help!

Welcome!

MD Rofik

1 hour ago, niteshifte said:

You're welcome. I see Web_Solutions resolved it for you 🙂

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Website Developer
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace Training session <- feeling stuck and want to learn?
👩‍💻 💁‍♀️ Website help <- send me your to-do list. From code to plugin to domain setup.
 Did I help? I like coffee (Thank you)
🧰 See the tools I use (contain affiliate links)