"Design Your Own" Interactive Product Page?

Hello!

I'm sure that something this complex would require some pretty hefty code. I'm not sure if anyone has recommendations on where to look/who to reach out to for a quote/advice on how to attempt to even do something like this.

My business has custom dog collars/leashes/etc that are made to order based on the customer's color selection/hardware color/etc. Would it be possible to have an interactive page where they could "design their own" with a visual?

9DDEF84F-8C3F-46AA-B25D-5D0822142E2E.thumb.JPG.0dc8657bfdaa39e89013a77944bbb4be.JPG

For example, it would have an image like this and as they click different colors, the image would update to show that color? Some products do have multiple colors (half of the collar one color, the other half another), so it would be super neat to be able to "show" someone what it would look like before purchasing. Simulating the color on an actual photo of a white collar or something would be great, but even just a drawn outline PNG of the collar that could fill in with color would be neat. It would be ideal to have it on the product page itself, but I could even be up for a separate page to include something like this. 

Here is a sample product if it helps: https://www.valiscosupply.com/products/p/unity-collar-one-tone

Again, this may be waaayy out of the scope of anyone to help with/give code for here, but would something like this be possible on a Squarespace website? Any recommendations on where to even start looking for this kind of thing?

Thank you!

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images