Want help on fixing a few things about my website

Hi there! I've been creating a website for the past few hours now and things have been going great, but there are a few things that I need help on and I'd appreciate any assistance. 

The first thing I'm trying to achieve is having text in the area I highlighted, displayed as 'VIEW ALL' which would lead to a different page that displays all my images from all my projects. If possible, I'd also want it to work so that if I upload my photography in one of the projects, it'd instantly upload to the view all section as well. In case this isn't a thing I don't mind just having to upload on both pages manually.image.thumb.png.9810ccc839b3b224fc7c15545f3b9c30.png

The second thing is I've set a grid strip carousel on my home page which looks just like I want it to (the borders between each picture) but I was wondering if there's a way to have those borders on the slideshow reel option? I might just be dumb but I don't see options for borders. Having it as a grid strip makes it so that all the pictures are completely vertical on the phone aswell and that's not what I want the page to look like. 

The last thing is when I'm on phone, the gallery page text will not be centred, so how can I make it look like the desktop version? (Showcased below)2b22623eba6d17317b7e4a9aa997092e.png

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images