unable to hide langage pages links on the header on a multiligual site

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hi! I'm building my website and trying yo implement multiple language options however I cannot hide the header links of the main language in the secondary language home page.  I established for each page the proper url slug: /cat or /es as es/inici for the spanish home page. I used this code: https://www.bradgood.net/articles/multi-language-content-on-any-squarespace-template but obviously I am doing something wrong.

Anyone can help?

thanks

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-25 a les 11.24.54.png

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-25 a les 11.24.59.png

• Solution
2 minutes ago, Ricard said:

I established for each page the proper url slug: /cat or /es as es/inici for the spanish home page. I used this code: https://www.bradgood.net/articles/multi-language-content-on-any-squarespace-template but obviously I am doing something wrong.

The prefixes need to be two characters when you are using this code. It should be '/ca/' not '/cat/'.

If you'd prefer to use 'cat', change all instances of "2" to "3" in the code 🙂.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?