• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, LightandShapes said:

Hi,

Hope you all are well. May I receive some assistance in rectifying the following issue? My text is appearing about 2 pixels off to the right. Please see attached for a clear demonstration on phone screens.

Password: centrenav

Thank you

Unknown.jpeg

What is the website page URL?

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.

• Solution

There's no padding/margin issue from a styling perspective. That spacing is from the specific font family you're using. If you want it to fit nicely to the very left, your best bet is to use a font-family that doesn't have spacing on both sides of the letters themselves. I tried using code to change the font to another font, and the issue goes away.

Edited by Vigasan

If an answer I provide helps you, please mark it as the answer so others can easily access it as well.

I'm a Squarespace Authorized TrainerSquarespace Expert, and Circle Member and I've been helping my clients as well as those here in the forum and in various Squarespace groups with custom coding and support for Squarespace websites. I would love to help you in any way I can.

Squarespace PluginsBook Live Help | Squarespace Video Tutorials | Buy Me a Coffee