Help with changing the email address on Acuity scheduling

Hi there everyone - I manage a website for a client who uses Acuity scheduling via her SquareSpace website. We set it up using her old email. She's since changed the email address and we've updated the email linked to the calendar and email notifications to clients are going to / from the new one. 

However, she's still receiving direct notifications from Acuity to the old email, see below.

Where do I change this on SquareSpace - can't find it anywhere!

Thanks in advance, Kate

Date: On Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 at 16:16
Subject: 3 Appointments for Thursday, October 12, 2023
To: OLD EMAIL ADDRESS>

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Child follow-up consultation — AH   view »
Paid, card on file
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This is incredibly frustrating to me. The only way I can get my Acuity scheduling emails is to forward my entire inbox to my work email addres.

Acuity please fix this. Squarespace- this is insane. You should be able to direct your work emails away from the personal account being used with the squarespace account. I am beyond frustrated. Changing the email with the "Calendar" settings does not work.  And why can we no longer change the wording of the Booking page?  I'm so disappointed with the exorbitant price of Acuity Scheduling and the lack of customization.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone figured this out? I've been using Squarespace for years, and manage 4 different websites for clients. All of their notifications come to my personal email. It's annoying. Most of the add ons for Squarespace are garbage.