CSS code to change the title of my services section

@byboldstudio You'll need to apply the custom font to .user-items-list .list-section-title p as well as H1, H2 etc. If you share your site address I can give you the exact code.

If this helped you, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly 👆

Cass Aggett is a Squarespace website designer for go-getting women – no matter what stage of business.

WEBSITEINSTAGRAM

@byboldstudio the code you've got there has an error on line 142 because it's missing part of the code.

You've already got this whole bit of code targeting this section ID on line 132. Did you want to target this section individually, or all list sections that you add?

Keeping it targeted to this section, replace line 142 and 142 in your screenshot with this:

.user-items-list .list-section-title {
  font-family: 'contage regular' !important;
}

image.thumb.png.1cef89f8a623daa8396582f2b8ee4e99.png

If this helped you, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly 👆

Cass Aggett is a Squarespace website designer for go-getting women – no matter what stage of business.

WEBSITEINSTAGRAM

It workedd!!! Thank you so much 💗 I also need to covert each of the services boxes as "buttons" to create an anchor link that takes people to a further description of the services. I already know how to create the anchor link but I am not sure how to convert the boxes to buttons. Maybe you know the code for that? I know that this section has the option to add a button to the boxes but my client wants the whole container as a button.

WEBSITEINSTAGRAM

On 10/9/2023 at 3:40 PM, CassAggett said:

Thanks for sharing @CassAggett 🥰

🤓 Creator of InsideTheSquare.co
SQUARESPACE CIRCLE LEADER SQUARESPACE EXPERT SQUARESPACE EMPLOYEE EDUCATOR CERTIFIED CUSTOM CODE EXPERT

🗺️ New to Squarespace? Get your free roadmap: insidethesquare.co/roadmap
🙋‍♀️ New to CSS? Learn the basics for free: insidethesquare.co/learn
️ Ready to go pro? Get my custom code collection: insidethesquare.co/css

BeccaHarpain.gif.236d6ddd88c7d637645b762799f501a8.gif