Choosing the right Squarespace template

I have a client who would like to be able to upload photos to his website right from his phone.  The idea is to have a page where this client will be showing his projects, what he would like to do is be able to create a new project where he could upload pictures related to the project and possibly a short description of the project, is this something that can be done by using one of the Squarespace templates? If yes, what would be the right template to use?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, fsdolphin said:

If yes, what would be the right template to use?

There are various things you can do from your phone, you can upload photos to the account and add them to a page.

New Squarespace templates all have exactly the same functionality, so it doesn't matter which one you use as a starting point.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
Ⓜ️ 
Will Myers' Plugins & Tutorials (Referral link)
 🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 
 🖼️Pinch-to-Zoom Gallery Lightbox Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

Ah, good to know. The reason for my question is because I'm currently in the trial period using the ORANSSI template and the Portfolio collection and I'm trying to create new projects and upload photos from the iPhone app but I don't see the option to upload photos or the option to create new projects. 

Edited by fsdolphin
13 minutes ago, fsdolphin said:

I'm currently in the trial period using the ORANSSI template and the Portfolio collection and I'm trying to create new projects and upload photos from the iPhone app but I don't see the option to upload photos or the option to create new projects. 

The Squarespace app doesn't support all of Squarespace's features. For example, editing Portfolio pages can only be achieved on a computer, but you can add import images to Asset Library using the app.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?