Banner Slideshow Desktop vs Mobile

Go to solution Solved by Lesum,

• Solution

@Blackbell Here's a code snippet to adjust the banner slideshow height on mobile:

@media only screen and (max-width: 640px) {
	.user-items-list-banner-slideshow .slides {
		min-height: 30vh !important
	}
}

You can adjust "30vh" in the code. Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

If my comments were useful, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly. 

Sam
Web Developer & Digital Designer

Did you find my contribution helpful? Buy me a coffee?

• 7 months later...

Hi there this solution is the first one to sort of helping me with my similar issue but not entirely. It doesn't matter how I adjust the height and width I can't seem to get the images to fit the mobile screen... and added kink might be that I have a card on my images... can someone please look at my site and tell me what I'm missing... www.sweetwatermusicfestival.ca.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 4.27.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 4.28.01 PM.png

Edited by Innisfree77
Wanted to add more detail.
On 4/2/2024 at 2:40 AM, Innisfree77 said:

Hi there this solution is the first one to sort of helping me with my similar issue but not entirely. It doesn't matter how I adjust the height and width I can't seem to get the images to fit the mobile screen... and added kink might be that I have a card on my images... can someone please look at my site and tell me what I'm missing... www.sweetwatermusicfestival.ca.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 4.27.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 4.28.01 PM.png

You can use this code to Website > Website Tools > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:991px) {
.user-items-list-item-container[data-section-id="61f48c737bdd1d5866b6e367"] ul {
    min-height: unset !important;
}
.user-items-list-item-container[data-section-id="61f48c737bdd1d5866b6e367"] img {
    object-fit: contain !important;
}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thank you so much for your help. This worked great for the photos and I hate to be a pain, but is there a way to adjust the text over the photos. Or is there another solution to this problem (see attached screenshots)? I'm sure there must be a way to code the text differently for mobiles, I'm just not sure if I can adjust in the regular settings or if it needs to be additional CSS. Thank you again!

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 3.34.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 3.34.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 3.35.01 PM.png

On 4/5/2024 at 2:41 AM, Innisfree77 said:

Thank you so much for your help. This worked great for the photos and I hate to be a pain, but is there a way to adjust the text over the photos. Or is there another solution to this problem (see attached screenshots)? I'm sure there must be a way to code the text differently for mobiles, I'm just not sure if I can adjust in the regular settings or if it needs to be additional CSS. Thank you again!

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 3.34.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 3.34.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 3.35.01 PM.png

I don't quite understand. What is problem in your screenshot?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

The "card" doesn't resize to layover the image proportionately, so the image reduces and fits to width which is fantastic but because the "card" doesn't resize, it covers the whole photo, is there a way to adjust the card/font sizes for mobile so that it resizes proportionately to the photo. Does that make sense?