Integration with GovX for military discounts

Does anyone happen to know if Squarespace integrates with GovX (or something similar) to offer military and first responder verification and discounts in a standard way?

Alternatively, anyone have a good way to do this? I've seen other sites use GovX so that's just what I figured was easiest way to do this but I'm open to other mechanisms. I don't want to just offer a generic discount code listed somewhere on my site since everyone would use it, not just veterans or first responders.

Thanks.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already responded in your other thread. In summary, it isn't possible to do this on Squarespace.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

On 6/6/2024 at 3:03 PM, PHOME said:

Did you ever manage to do this?

Just asked pretty much the same. 

Yea, never figured out how to do this. I think @paul2009 is correct.

In the meantime what I do is basically send a promo code if someone contacts me saying he is in the military/first-responder. That's pretty much the best solution I've been able to figure out.

A shame Squarespace doesn't offer anything better or any opportunities to integrate with these 3rd party services to solve this.