New webinar: Create and sell online courses with Squarespace

Offering an online course is a great way to leverage your expertise to engage your audience and even create a passive revenue stream. With the new Squarespace Courses, you can create beautiful and intuitive online courses using an interface you’re already familiar with if you’ve created a site on Squarespace. 

On August 30, we’ll be releasing a new webinar, Create and sell online courses with Squarespace, that’ll teach you everything you need to know to get started. Senior Product Managers, Adam Parks and Brian Jacobs, will also stop by for a live Q&A at the end. 

Topics include: 

• Best practices for preparing your curriculum 
  • Building your course with the new Courses collection page 
  • Setting up pricing plans to monetize your content 
  • Live Q&A with Senior Product Managers, Adam Parks and Brian Jacobs 

Register here

(For those that cannot make it on August 30, an on-demand session will be available to watch at any time)

Sounds interesting. Actually I tried to set up an online course, but unlike claimed at the website the course-Button is missing and courses can not be added to a squarespace website (so far?)

I think there should be a Course-Button underneath the Video-Button (see screenshot)

Bildschirmfoto 2023-08-25 um 16.38.17.png

3 hours ago, PhinaL said:

I tried to set up an online course, but unlike claimed at the website the course-Button is missing and courses can not be added to a squarespace website

The Courses feature was launched into general availability on 21 August 2023. It is only available on Squarespace 7.1 only, and is being rolled out on a site-by-site basis. If your site is built on version 7.1 and it isn't available yet, you may want to contact Squarespace Customer Care

image.thumb.png.0b82f4b951871c5940762a01a082d072.png

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...