Using a PAGE as a Blog Post

Is there a way to create a BLOG as a PAGE first, then create the page, and then make a BLOG item out of this page? I like the idea of creating a PAGE with all the Blocks and Layouts,  I want to use, but then making this PAGE a Blog Post.

Any ideas? Note: I am not looking how to create a BLOG POST with the limited formatting options, but have the BLOG POST use an actual PAGE as core content.

18 hours ago, CoachKarl said:

I am not looking how to create a BLOG POST with the limited formatting options, but have the BLOG POST use an actual PAGE as core content.

No, not really.

You could use a Portfolio page instead, which has pages within it that have all of the formatting options that blog pages do not. This has downsides that you don't get tags and categories, author or date, or and excerpt attached to them. This also cant be used with the Summary blocks.

You could use regular pages and link them from a List section on your homepage, but that also has the same limitations as my previous portfolio suggestion.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 
 🖼️ Gallery Lightbox Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?