Mobile Logo Link and Background Colour Change

Go to solution Solved by Lesum,

Hello!

I'm wondering if there is a way to make my mobile logo a clickable telephone (calls a number when selected) and also change the background colour just on mobile.

I want my Desktop nav to stay the same just make these changes on mobile version.

Thanks

@elizamills Here's a code snippet that will link mobile logo to phone number. Add this code to Settings > Developer Tools > Code Injection > Header

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
    checkScreenSize();
    function checkScreenSize(){
        var newWindowWidth = $(window).width();
        if (newWindowWidth < 481) {
            $('.header-title-logo a').attr('href', 'tel:61401577672');
        }
    }
});
</script>

If my comments were useful, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly. 

Sam
Web Developer & Digital Designer

Did you find my contribution helpful? Buy me a coffee?

@elizamills It didn't work because you changed your header on mobile version since the time I wrote the code.  When I wrote the code your mobile header was different (only a logo and menu bar). 

If my comments were useful, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly. 

Sam

@elizamills I'm seeing a phone number on top of the logo on mobile. Phone number was added with custom code. When I wrote the code, the phone number was not there. Do you still want to add a clickable telephone on the logo? 

Sam

@elizamills Thanks for explaining the changes you made. Square kicker isn't causing any issue. I'll have to modify the code I written previously to make it work. I'll share the code with you shortly. 

Sam

• Solution

Here's the updated code:

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
    checkScreenSize();
    function checkScreenSize(){
        var newWindowWidth = $(window).width();
        if (newWindowWidth < 481) {
            $('.header-mobile-logo a').attr('href', 'tel:0401577672');
        }
    }
});
</script>

Let me know if it works. Thanks!

Sam