• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please see the thread Customising the new Order Status Page.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

13 minutes ago, beckypps said:

no idea where my order confirmation page is - it's not in my settings

There isn't an order confirmation "page". The order status and order confirmation content is created dynamically at runtime. You can only modify this by using Code Injection.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

5 minutes ago, beckypps said:

you say to go to Settings> Advanced, but I don't have Advanced in my settings

Squarespace are currently making changes to the navigation 🙄.

Today you'll probably find Code Injection in one of these locations:

Settings > Developer Tools > Code Injection 

Website (scroll down past your list of pages to) > Utilities > Website Tools > Code Injection