How to add a link in menu description of a menu block

I have added a menu block to a restaurant website. The menu block has multiple tabs/pages. I have entered in all the food for each tab but I would like to have a link one of those pages. Their beer menu is kept up to date on another website. When someone clicks on the beer tab, id like them to be able to then click a link (text link or button) that brings them to the beer menu. Is this possible?  

OR....Their beer list is kept up to date on untapped. Is there a way to integrate that into their website to show up on beer page I make for them?

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 11.38.27 AM.png

• Replies 6
  • Views 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, SamanthaDahl said:

@tuanphan yes, add a link to that section!

This is not possible with Menu Block. You can consider using a Tabs Plugin to achieve similar layout & add links

In case you want free solution, just comment, we can help with code, but it will difficult for you edit in the future.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

thank you @tuanphan for the info! I most likely will go with a plugin since I will not be the one updated the menu for them on a regular basis and don't want to make things complicated for them. If you have any suggestions on a good tabs plugin, please let me know!

Edited by SamanthaDahl
  • 3 weeks later...