Suggested Shipping Address

Hi! 

I am curious if there is a code or plugin that I can add to my site (www.aurabyangelo.com) so when the customer's shipping address is incorrect, USPS can suggest the 'correct' address. I have many customers that auto fill their shipping address and often make mistakes and it is frustrating when their packages get sent back to me all because of a small error that could have been fixed. 

I've seen this type of 'suggested address' pop up on other websites when I shop.

Thank you! 

-Angelo 

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/13/2023 at 7:54 PM, KRITIKOZZZ said:

I am curious if there is a code or plugin that I can add to my site…so when the customer's shipping address is incorrect, USPS can suggest the 'correct' address.

Unfortunately this isn’t possible on Squarespace as the checkout page cannot be customised with code, making it impossible to add features like this.

This limitation is due to the platform's design and structure, which aims to maintain a consistent and secure checkout experience for all users. Squarespace prioritises security, reliability, and ease of use, but this does restrict the customisation that is possible in critical areas like the checkout.

I recommend making a feature request via Customer Care to see if an address verification feature can be added in the future. 

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009
edited for clarity

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

• 10 months later...