Universal Filter - sold out products, category filter, sticky on mobile

I am implementing Universal Filter on my website and am running into three issues. I'd appreciate any help in solving them!

- I had used code injection in the footer to hide sold out products from the store but the Universal Filter plugin seems to overwrite this. Is there a way to hide sold out products without showing the Availability filter?

- I previously was using the built-in SS filtering by category and would like to keep that instead of the plugin category filter, i.e. I would like to use only sorting, searching, and filtering by tag through the plugin and keep squarespace's filter by category. Is that possible?

- I am able to make the filter sticky on the web version but would like to also have the filter and sort button / dropdown of the mobile version sticky. I tried to dix this by using   position: -webkit-sticky;  position: sticky; in custom css but it did not change anything.

Would appreciate any tips on how to fix these. Thanks!

Password for the site is "Test".

• 7 months later...

Hi Regoods,

Hope you've already fixed this issue but to add answers on these questions: 

1. You can hide/disable the Availability filter by simply removing that code section from the filter code settings or by adding hidden: true, under name: 'Availability',

2. If you add hidden: true, under the name of the dropdown you want to remove, that'll hide/disable that dropdown from displaying. However, the filter's category dropdown uses the same data as Squarespace default category filter, it's practically works the same but with more flexibility, so not sure what you mean. 

3. Are you using the the universal filter's sticky option and the mobilePanel? Your position: sticky might be getting overwritten so maybe try using an @media{} query or !important on your CSS code. 

We offer solutions for filtering, multi-location map display, adding tables, raising summary block limit and more at Squarewebsites  🔳.