I need to add videos with 9:16 aspect ratio, how do I do that??

I am trying to build a portofolio but when I upload my videos from capcut in 9:16 format they don't show as I want them too. I tried everything,adding a section for videos, cropping..it just doesn't show as I would want them too. I will attach an example of how I want them to look and how they actually look..please help I have days with this and a limited video upload time that is wasting because of my failure attempts to see how they look and try different methods. Thank you!

Screenshot (104).png

Screenshot (103).png

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing @Michelle_Barra_ 🙌❤️ If you need any help with this code @Alma_ugc26 feel free to DM me.

🤓 Creator of InsideTheSquare.co
SQUARESPACE CIRCLE LEADER SQUARESPACE EXPERT SQUARESPACE EMPLOYEE EDUCATOR CERTIFIED CUSTOM CODE EXPERT

🗺️ New to Squarespace? Get your free roadmap: insidethesquare.co/roadmap
🙋‍♀️ New to CSS? Learn the basics for free: insidethesquare.co/learn
️ Ready to go pro? Get my custom code collection: insidethesquare.co/css

BeccaHarpain.gif.236d6ddd88c7d637645b762799f501a8.gif

• 3 months later...

Hi all, I am wanting to use 16:9 ratio video on my Homepage, but 9:16 ratio video on other feature pages on my website. 

Is there a custom code that allows the use of both orientations throughout my website?

The code on that YouTube video definitely works to switch the ratio, but I am after a code that might allow the use of both ratios? 

Many thanks!

Grant 

On 1/5/2024 at 5:16 PM, grant1988 said:

Hi all, I am wanting to use 16:9 ratio video on my Homepage, but 9:16 ratio video on other feature pages on my website. 

Is there a custom code that allows the use of both orientations throughout my website?

The code on that YouTube video definitely works to switch the ratio, but I am after a code that might allow the use of both ratios? 

Many thanks!

Grant 

You can share link to homepage + another page, I think we can use CSS to adjust this

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)