Desperetly need help with Google product feed

Hi.

I have been trying for days on end to add my products to the Google Merchant center. I have gone through anything I can find online, but nothing is working. I was able to choose Google shopping from my Squarespace dashboard and was able to link, verify the account, etc. I now keep trying to get back into the same commerce/Google shopping area and I am getting error messages to even use the page.

Question: I read a few times if I connected them, that the Squarespace products will automatically be populated in the merchant account and that I do not have to do anything at all feed wise. Is this true?

If not, how do I get my products loaded. I am so bummed over this and do not know what to do or how to do it. There are like 20 Google areas with names, processes, menus and I am so confused!

Please help!

Screenshot 2023-04-28 153257.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got in touch with Squarespace support and they said this:

"Our Engineering teams are prioritizing a fix for this as we speak, but it does seem like this problem resolves itself after some time. Viewing your site now I'm able to access the panel and it looks like you Google Merchant Center Account has been successfully connected."

And mine is working correctly now.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this would be helpful at all, b/c not Squarespace specific, but I found a really helpful tutorial series re. setting up Google Shopping: https://keycommerce.com/google-shopping-course/

I'm still troubleshooting how to get my Squarespace product variant data to be included when I export csv, but overall helpful guide for syncing products to google through Google Sheets. Not as quick as doing it with a website crawl, but gives you much more control/accuracy.