how can I resize my logo without making the header bigger?

Go to solution Solved by Immortal_Explorer,

• Replies 15
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

Sorry to bother you. I am experiencing exactly the same problem as you - how did you sort yours in the end? I've tried adding some custom code I found on the internet but still can't get it to work.

Fingers crossed you can spare a second to point me in the right direction but totally understand if not.

Cheers,

Alex

1 hour ago, skevvya said:

Hi there,

Sorry to bother you. I am experiencing exactly the same problem as you - how did you sort yours in the end? I've tried adding some custom code I found on the internet but still can't get it to work.

Fingers crossed you can spare a second to point me in the right direction but totally understand if not.

Cheers,

Alex

What is your site url?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, im having the same issue. I pretty much removed as much padding to get as close as possible to the logo itself, but it still shows up really small on the header. If I try to adjust it, the header gets too big. how did you solve yours, what tool did you use?

On 5/19/2023 at 10:21 AM, Orlando said:

Hi, im having the same issue. I pretty much removed as much padding to get as close as possible to the logo itself, but it still shows up really small on the header. If I try to adjust it, the header gets too big. how did you solve yours, what tool did you use?

What is your site url?

Or send to forum message

• 2 months later...
On 8/19/2023 at 5:07 AM, Horizon said:

I need help with this as well, its making my header bigger when i make my logo the size i want. I've tried what i could and cant fix it.

If you share site url, we can help easier

Or send to forum message

HI. I am also having issues with my logo and header space. How do I know if it is "padding" around my logo? I created it in Canva
Wondering, is there a way to format the header to have logo to one side and menu items centered or to opposite side of logo? I wish we had more formatting abilities with the header. 

14 hours ago, TamiPIH said:

HI. I am also having issues with my logo and header space. How do I know if it is "padding" around my logo? I created it in Canva
Wondering, is there a way to format the header to have logo to one side and menu items centered or to opposite side of logo? I wish we had more formatting abilities with the header. 

Can you send logo file? Or site url? We can check easier

Or send to forum message

• 4 months later...