• Replies 9
  • Views 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not seeing any errors on Forms on other sites. Perhaps you have added some custom code to the site that isn't correct? 

It will help us if you include the page URL and details of the code you've used.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

6 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

I am not seeing any errors on Forms on other sites. Perhaps you have added some custom code to the site that isn't correct? 

It will help us if you include the page URL and details of the code you've used.

URL is https://www.finrofca.com

I added some basic HTML and CSS code a few days ago to blog pages, nothing too fancy or complex. But didn't add anything today 

This appears to be an issue with custom code. There are 13 code blocks on this page. As a starting point, I suggest you check the content of each one above the form block.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

1 minute ago, paul2009 said:

This appears to be an issue with custom code. There are 13 code blocks on this page. As a starting point, I suggest you check the content of each one above the form block.

sure, I can start with that. What should i look for?

• Solution
2 hours ago, Lior said:

This error also appears on pages without any code blocks

That's a helpful steer, and suggests that it is a problem with site-wide code. 

I tried to reproduce this issue on a similar site but forms are working fine there, so I recommend that you temporarily remove all custom code from your header and footer injection panels and save it somewhere safe like a txt file.

If the issue goes away, it is most likely being caused by custom code. If the issue persists, you can contact Squarespace Customer Care again for assistance. 

Edited by paul2009
typo

1 minute ago, paul2009 said:

I tried to reproduce this issue on a similar site but forms are working fine there, so I recommend that you temporarily remove all custom code from your the header and footer injection panels and save it somewhere safe like a txt file.

If the issue goes away, it is most likely being caused by custom code. If the issue persists, you can contact Squarespace Customer Care again for assistance. 

Great, I'll do that. Thanks mate

17 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

I tried to reproduce this issue on a similar site but forms are working fine there, so I recommend that you temporarily remove all custom code from your the header and footer injection panels and save it somewhere safe like a txt file.

Once I removed the Calendly code form the header, the problem was solved. Thanks 🙂