How can I make Click and Collect the default choice instead of shipping?

Hi folks

I see that the cart display has improved compared with 6 months to a year ago (which is when I last looked at it), when the option for Click and Collect was quite hidden on a separate tab - at least now it's a radio button with that option visible. 

However, I would still like to make Collection the DEFAULT option.

To make things even better, I'd like to omit the word "Store" from the Pickup option, as it'll be in a field, not a shop!  I don't want people to be confused 😉

As background, we run a small, local annual music festival, and last year for the first time, we decided to sell some festival t-shirts.  We made them available on the website, together with advance tickets, but we're really not set up for shipping, so would much prefer people to collect them when they come to the festival. 

From reading other questions in the forum, it seems that the cheapest shipping option will always be the default choice, so why can't I even choose to make free collection the default choice?

Am I missing something? 

Hoping somebody has some ideas about either of these two issues.

• Replies 0
  • Views 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic