New to SQSP and now have live website. Feedback appreciated.

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if someone could take the time to glance over my new website and give some feedback on flow and user friendliness. If you have any suggestions on how to improve or make any other changes to it. It's an affiliate site. I trained as a beauty therapist many years ago and have decided to share my knowledge on skincare with the hope of making a supplemental income. Also, I'm based in Australia and registered a .com due to not restricting the reach. Thoughts?

It might be helpful if I added my site link https://www.mybeautyangel.com

Edited by LucyMac
accidently hit enter and posted without finishing.

Well done for getting this far. I'll let others comment on the design and content of the site, but here is some feedback on two non-visual aspects:

1. Privacy: The site is sharing visitor information with third-party trackers without user consent. These include AddThis, Moat, VigiLink and Google Tag Manager. This could be an issue if the site is visited from the EU, UK or parts of the US. It can be resolved by removing these trackers or adding a third party cookie banner that disables them until a visitor consents.

2. Errors: Your custom code is causing some errors which may slow down your site or prevent something from functioning:

Refused to execute script from 'https://api.viglink.com/api/sync.js?key=b1101d469353e309f539ad93be8a0867' because its MIME type ('image/gif') is not executable.
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
Manifest: Line: 1, column: 1, Syntax error.

You should be able to resolve the errors by checking through the Code Injection panel for mistakes. 

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Update: I changed from AddThis to ShareThis as they have a free third party cookie banner on offer. It's a lot to take in. Hopefully that fixes that. Should I remove the sqsp one? I can't figure out if the free one will cover everywhere else.

Regarding the code snippet, I lodged a ticket to support to ask for a fix, it they have one. If not, I will remove it.

I received a response for my ticket and they said:

"There's no need to worry about that error message! In this case, this error will not interfere with the JavaScript's ability to convert links on your site. Instead, this error is caused by a pixel failing to load on your page, but is not a cause for concern!"

Is it the pixel loading really not an issue? I wish I knew more about the technical side of things.

• 2 months later...

I hope things are going well now. Apart from a couple of issues mentioned above (which I believe are solved now), I think your website has affiliate marketing potential. You might find Ahrefs blog quite useful, there's a good article about affiliate marketing for beginners. You could also read about google analytics affiliate tracking, as this is a good way to keep track of your sales. Good luck!

Edited by GeraldW32