Newbie Here & And Expert Opinions Needed

Howdy Folks! 

I'm about to begin building my Squarespace site and I had a question for the Live Chat person a few moments ago, and he directed me to the Squarespace forums because it involved coding.  I know nothing about coding with the exception of some very minor tweaking of some HTML when customizing our Ebay page in 2004. I'm hoping I'm still young enough where I can learn something new!   

I want to do something extra special for my site in the following ways which will be shown by this example:  I want to be able to customize my front page and other front pages by use of backgrounds and colored text.  I'm a photographer and I want my site to really pop and reflect the changing seasons.  In the summer, for example, I may want to display a photo of a field full of yellow sunflowers on a black page background. Below the photo, I want a paragraph in yellow text (selected from a color pallet) so as to match the colors of the sunflowers in the photo.  As if that weren't enough, I want to be able to do that for single pages only, with the rest of the site unaffected.  I want this for my front page, but I'd love to be able to have such versatility with all pages. 

Is such customization achievable on Squarespace?

Then, as autumn rolls in, I want to be able to change the 'look' to reflect the harvest and falling leaves, and then again for winter and spring.  I'm not ready to do all that yet, but I'd like to know if such work is possible on Squarespace.  Please let me know what you think, and thanks in advance. --  Greg, from soon-to-be NeoJourneys site

• Replies 0
  • Views 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days